KLUELESS 2 or IRIS 2006
[Statutory Warning: The comments of this post are full of spoilers. Please see at your own risk]
Sometimes just one day is all it needs to dump all your work and get spoilt by Iris.
No I am not talking in medical terms. Iris, as I know it, is the most mind boggling stuff (of INDIA :D .. had to limit it to the country .. hope you guys dont mind) conceived, in idea and form, by the budding managers at IIM Indore.
Last December Mishal and me were pretty taken off by it (KLUELESS 1 OR IRIS 2005). About a year later, it (KLUELESS 2 OR IRIS 2006) had grown in style and looks with a new theme.
These simple (but witty) fundas when flicked or splashed as palmful of water prove to be little teachings (sounds like an old fashioned word) and goes a long way in concretising my outlook towards a few (quite modestly 'few') aspects of life.
A few key learning (these are not spoilers.. i put them in the comments of this blog)
- Cheating is creative and you got to know how to what to cheat (may be whom to also :P)
- Googling is not as easy as looking for keys in your drawer... It takes a heck outta, if the key words aren't in your mind
- You are either right or wrong (justifying my old binary logic) [read as: the simulating pig called srinivas tadepalli forced me to think otherwise.... look you cookold i got another justification]
- Looking for jumbled words and puzzles in everything pays.... always!
- Klueless 2 is unique in theme and has a same story... but lame-er than Klueless 1 (sorry guys.. had felt it) and a lot easier too... [read as: i would have ever been 0.1% successful in creating something that these people have done... i just felt it while playing]
- As many names as i could gather: Vineet Gera, Vivek Mishra and Phani are gods and if they are not they will be
Irising Link: http://www.iimi-iris.com/iris-2006/irising/login.asp
UPDATE - December 4, 2006
Just discovered that I have entered the Klueless2 'Hall of Fame'. I am at number 276 :D
check my name out here: http://klueless2.blogspot.com/