Me and My Muse

Monday, November 06, 2006

My Hidden Soul

At day I stood, battered and bare;
Tired of all those who not cared but stared,
You look at me for what I really am,
I remained "shadowed soul", a black lamb.

Created me, you, at what you saw,
You endured numb of my within, inwardly me.
I tell you of it, of my inwardly spirit;
It lay, as you saw in "the early side of the wall";

I have felt life from the same side.
And I knew, it remained frozen and not to abide.
Between my young and forgetful mind,
Your (so-called) "sighty soul" could stay on kind.

Whence and if you do, you'll see,
Just what dwell inside my heart, inside me.
Sometime, it takes a little time.
The "darkened soul" will then forever chime.

Not alone with what you got,
If I will hide again in solid cold rock.
Look for me in your own sunny days.
The "delighted soul" will keep smiling with all your rays.


-A
http://arnabpal.blogspot.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Arnab Pal said...

thanks gubs :D

doll door dove deer
coy cool could
:*

Monday, November 13, 2006 12:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home