Me and My Muse

Monday, January 08, 2007

Demonic Justifications

Those unknowns arrogate
To strive, to rule me out
In humble but nasty slitting strokes
They choke to cut my throat

If perchance they shine
'Coz you cherish their batters
In stuffing your grins.
I die. 'coz for me all matters

You act not to have read
What they told or have done
And hush behind my trust
Not living what they've churned

Be kind, be straight.
The flavor you spill or shun
Might burn one more soul
And you would just not notice.

The joy you cherish
Amidst stolen dreams of loosers
Awakens another demon
Who dreams doth freared

-A
http://arnabpal.blogspot.com

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Arnab,finally I landed in yoru blog thru Rejoy's Tag.Good work dude. Keep blogging.

Thursday, January 11, 2007 9:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home